Abstract Submission is Open!
|Abstract Submission Opens||Monday, 09 January 2023|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||Tuesday, 28 March 2023 midnight CET (23:59)|
|Abstract Notifications*||April 2023|
* Note all efforts are made to send notifications by the planned date. Should there be any delays with the selection process, the revised date will be posted here.
IBRO and The Organising Committee invite you to submit your abstract for poster presentation at the IBRO 2023 Congress.
Please carefully read the guidelines below:
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), Country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words
- Abstract topic– select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- ALL text must be written in ENGLISH.
- Tables and Figures will not be accepted.
- Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum. Use standard abbreviations and generic drug names. Place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parentheses after first use.
- Do NOT identify author(s) or institution(s) in text. Make the abstract as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data.
- The abstract should contain the following information (without the headings):
- Background or Introduction
- Outline of Material and methods
No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts can only be submitted by the online submission form. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit multiple abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as the presenting author on up to 2 abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress.
- Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a DRAFT until the deadline. After the deadline, if not submitted, drafts will be deleted.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Instructions for the preparation of poster presentations will be made available on the congress website.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org