Half-day poster presentations take place in the Poster Area (Level 2) from Saturday through Tuesday, 09-12 September. For the poster viewing map on-site, please click here.
The paper posters will be displayed in the designated areas at the Congress venue. It is recommended that you stand at your Poster during breaks as well. Designated poster board numbers will be sent to all registered participants in due course.
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below.
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT.
- It is recommended that posters are prepared on one sheet of material.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 100cm wide x 240cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double-sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you at the designated Poster Helpdesk at the Congress venue.
- You can download a portrait poster sample from HERE. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
- Please note that you are required to print and bring your own poster.
Mounting and Dismantling Instructions
- Posters should be mounted at 12:15.
- Removal: Posters must be removed from 18:00-18:30.
*Shift 1 (08:30-13:45) – Morning
– Posters should be mounted at 08:00.
– Removal: Posters from the from the morning sessions must be removed by 13:45 without exception.
*Shift 2 (14:15-19:30) – Afternoon
– Posters should be mounted at 13:45.
– Removal: Posters from the afternoon sessions must be removed from 19:30-20:00.
If you have technical support questions please contact the technical support team at any time.