NeuroART Special Event
NeuroART Finalists Announced!
We are pleased to officially unveil the pre-selected candidates from the esteemed NeuroART competition!
Ms. Tània Gavaldà-Vives
Dr. Laurade Oliveira Mello
Pablo Téllez de Meneses
Ms. Teresa De Los Reyes
Mariela Fernanda Trinchero
Barbara M. de Sousa
Dr. Danielle Beckman
Ms. Camila Saenz
The final selection of the top three winners will be determined in real-time during the forthcoming NeuroART Award ceremony during #IBRO2023.
Your presence is invaluable, and we cordially invite you not to miss this incredible event!
We eagerly anticipate your participation and look forward to meeting you in Granada!
Wednesday, 13 September, 12:10-13:40
The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) in collaboration with the Spanish Society of Neuroscience (SENC) is delighted to announce the NeuroART IBRO-SENC 2023, a competition with images related to neuroscience. The thematic is free, though normally related to lab events. Let your imagination run wild and show the artistic world behind neuroscience!
Benefits and awards
All benefits/awards will be given to the main applicant and not to the additional contributing authors but all authors will be mentioned in the awarded certificates.
Before the IBRO 2023 World Congress:
- Images/videos will be used in the IBRO and SENC social media.
During IBRO 2023 World Congress:
- ‘Live’ images/videos will be displayed on the screens of different rooms during breaks. They will also be used at IBRO and SENC social media.
- Images will be displayed in panels in the posters area. Each applicants will received the corresponding panel at the end of the conference.
- The 12 pre-selected candidates will receive an award certificate during the NeuroART Awards Ceremony. The 3 winners will receive a distinction.
- Awarded images (3 images) will be used as covers for IBRO Journals (IBRO Neuroscience and IBRO reports).
- The three awarded images will be given a 250€ prize.
Click here for the NeuroART Awards Ceremony programme.